Sidemount diver Course
2 Divers 5% Off each
Click Here to Book Online
Wondering why divers have the tanks on the side while scuba diving ?
Having scuba tanks on your back isn’t a requirement for exploring the underwater world. Many scuba divers have discovered the joy of mounting cylinders on their sides. Sidemount diving gives you flexibility and streamlining options. Plus, you don’t have to walk with heavy cylinders on your back – just enter the water, clip them on and go. Sound interesting? Sign up for the PADI Sidemount Diver Specialty course.
Not taking flights for at least 18 hours after your last dive
The PADI License consists of 2 or 3 days of training and both of the versions are available
- Theory Session
- Confined water training to learn and practice the Side mount Fundamentals, safety procedures and buoyancy water skills
- 2 Open Water Dives: to practice your water skills and Demonstrate adequate buoyancy control and safety skills
- 2 Check out dives with final Demonstration and presentation
- Open water diver with + 20 dives
- Advanced open water certified with +20 dives or relative
- A minimum age of 18 years old, Be in a good state of health
Meeting time and Location
- We meet with all Divers at our meeting Location in Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, Tulum & Cancun Marina in Hotel Zone area
- We offer private pick up with an additional cost depending on the Hotel distance
- We do have Trips Morning 8:00 am
- Private groups you can choose from 9 to 11 am ( We offer private dive Teachers for $50 us /day )
What's Included ?
- Confined water training
- 4 dives
- Pool training
- Full gear
- Drinks on board
- PADI Manual or Online learning (not included)
- Entry fee to Cenotes or ferry tickets (not included)
- Shallow diving
- PADI Certification course
- Confined water training
- Coral reef
- Ocean dives
- Cenotes only available if you are in Playa del carmen & Tulum or if you come when diving Cenotes
Ask for Discounts Available
- 2 Divers 5% Off each
- 3 or more Divers 10% Off each
- Flexibility on dates discount
If You are still not sure about the Certification course or do not have time enough to complete it but still want to try a new certification course we recommend you the PADI NITROX course .
- In case the weather conditions do not allow to carry out the activity, we can reschedule or refund 100% of your payment.
- Your booking has a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before your activity.
- If you cancel less than 24 hrs before your activity or you don’t show up on the day, you will be charged 100% of the booking.
Terms and Conditions
Check our Terms and Conditions about Payment Methods, Cancellation fee, Private Transportation, Diving Marine Parks or with sharks and Cenotes entry fee, click here