Why to become PADI scuba diving certified?
If you’re short on time but really want to become a certified scuba diver, the PADI Scuba Diver Course might be right for you ̶ particularly if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide. This course is an intermediate step for earning an Open Water Diver certification, if that’s your ultimate goal.
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your Scuba diver certification course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
PADI Scuba Diver Course is the basic entry certification for scuba diving to dive anywhere in the world. It provides you with the foundational knowledge and skills that allows you to dive to 12m with a buddy and independent of supervision.
This PADI License consists of 1 or 2 day of training
First Part - Knowledge Development: (online or independent study) to understand the basic fundamentals of scuba diving, Confined Water training to learn the basics of scuba diving. (You can also complete or start theory before arriving or starting the practical, ask for more details)
Second Part – 2 Open Water Dives: to practice your water skills and explore local coral reefs, practice to swimming if necessary.
- A minimum age of 10 years old
- Be in a good state of health,
- You don’t need any prior scuba diving experience.
- Not taking flights for at least 18 hours after your last dive
Meeting time and Location:
- We meet at Playa del Carmen, Cozumel and Tulum city center, or Cancun hotel zone
- We offer private pick up with an additional cost depending on the Hotel distance
- We meet 8:00 am in PDC, 8:30 Cozumel or 9:00 am Tulum
What's Included ?
- 2 dives
- Pool training
- Full gear
- Drinks on board
- PADI Manual or E-learning (not included)
Ask for Discounts Available
- 2 Divers 5% Off each
- 3 or more Divers 10% Off each
- Flexibility on dates discount
If You are still not sure about the Certification course or do not have time enough to complete it but still want to try scuba diving one day, check our Discovery Dive program or enquire on the chat.
- In case the weather conditions do not allow to carry out the activity, we can reschedule or refund 100% of your payment.
- Your booking has a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before your activity.
- If you cancel less than 24 hrs before your activity or you don’t show up on the day, you will be charged 100% of the booking.
Terms and Conditions
Check our Terms and Conditions about Payment Methods, Cancellation fee, Private Transportation, Diving Marine Parks or with sharks and Cenotes entry fee, click here