PADI Rescue Diver
2 Divers 5% Off each
Click Here to Book Online
Are you looking to improve your Rescue skills to prevent and control stressful situation while scuba ?
This course will allow you to experience diving with a different perspective that is beyond yourself but also the safety and well being of other divers too. Through the PADI Rescue and EFR course, you will attain and expand knowledge of basic problem prevention and accident management skills in diving emergency situations. Complete it with the EFR segment and this will be your last step level before jumping to the first professional level.
The PADI License consists of 1 or 2 days of training
- Confined water training to learn and practice the Rescue diver skills.
- 2 Open Water Dives: to practice your water skills and Demonstrate the 2 Final water exams
- Advanced open water certified or relative
- EFR and CPR course ( You can do it home or you can also make it with us , click here for info )
- A minimum age of 12 years old, Be in a good state of health
Not taking flights for at least 18 hours after your last dive
Meeting time and Location
- We meet with all Divers at our meeting Location in Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, Tulum city center & Cancun Marina in Hotel Zone area
- We offer private pick up with an additional cost depending on the Hotel distance
- We do have Trips Morning 8:00 am
- Private groups you can choose from 9 to 11 am ( We offer private dive Teachers for $60 us /day )
What's Included ?
- 4 dives
- Pool training
- Full gear
- Drinks on board
- PADI Manual or E-learning (not included)
- Shallow diving
- PADI Certification course
- Confined water training
- Coral reef
- Ocean dives
If you want to do another certification course at the same time that you are getting certified as Rescue diver, We recommend you the PADI NITROX course .
Ask for Discounts Available
- 2 Divers 5% Off each
- 3 or more Divers 10% Off each
- Flexibility on dates discount
- In case the weather conditions do not allow to carry out the activity, we can reschedule or refund 100% of your payment.
- Your booking has a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before your activity.
- If you cancel less than 24 hrs before your activity or you don’t show up on the day, you will be charged 100% of the booking.
Terms and Conditions
Check our Terms and Conditions about Payment Methods, Cancellation fee, Private Transportation, Diving Marine Parks or with sharks and Cenotes entry fee, click here