PADI Open Water Diver License Referral
Click Here to Book Online
Why to become PADI scuba diving certified?
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
PADI Open Water Course is the basic entry certification for scuba diving to dive anywhere in the world. It provides you with the foundational knowledge and skills that allows you to dive to 18m with a buddy and independent of supervision.
The PADI Referral consists of 1 or 2 days of training (Depending on the Previous Progress with your first diving school)
A minimum age of 10, Be in a good state of health, You don’t need any prior scuba diving experience.
Not taking flights for at least 18 hours after your last dive
Meeting time and Location
- We meet with all Divers at our meeting Location in Playa del Carmen or Cancun Marina in Hotel Zone
- We offer private pick up with an additional cost depending on the Hotel distance
- We do have Trips Morning 8:00 am
What's Included ?
- 4 dives
- Full gear
- Drinks on board
- Theory session (Digital Version)
- Shallow diving
- PADI Certification course
- Confined water training
- Coral reef
- Ocean dives
Ask for Discounts Available
- 2 Divers 5% Off each
- 3 or more Divers 10% Off each
- Flexibility on dates discount
If You are still not sure about the Certification course or do not have time enough to complete it but still want to try scuba diving one day, check our Discovery Dive program or enquire on the chat.
- In case the weather conditions do not allow to carry out the activity, we can reschedule or refund 100% of your payment.
- Your booking has a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before your activity.
- If you cancel less than 24 hrs before your activity or you don’t show up on the day, you will be charged 100% of the booking.
Terms and Conditions
Check our Terms and Conditions about Payment Methods, Cancellation fee, Private Transportation, Diving Marine Parks or with sharks and Cenotes entry fee, click here