PADI Advanced Diver Course in Cenotes
2 Divers 5% Off each
Click Here to Book Online
Why to become PADI Advanced open water diver?
If you are already a certified Open Water Diver and would like to experience different kind of diving including night diving, or simply refining your skills like buoyancy control and diving to 30m- this is the course for you! It allows you to pick over 3 out of 10 adventure dives including Night Diving, Wreck Diving, Peak Performance Buoyancy Diving, Search and Recovery and many more. The other 2 adventure dives are compulsory and are Deep Diving and Underwater Navigation Diving. *Underwater navigation *Deep diving *Drift dive *Bouyancy control *Multilevel dive with computer
The PADI License consists of 2 days of training (If you much experience as Open water diver or haven't been diving in a while you can add a refresher the same day before starting your PADI License for just + $50 us )
- Open water certification level or relative
- A minimum age of 12 years old, Be in a good state of health, You don’t need any prior scuba diving experience.
Not taking flights for at least 18 hours after your last dive
Meeting time and Location
- We meet with all Divers at our meeting Location in Playa del Carmen or Cancun Marina in Hotel Zone
- We offer private pick up with an additional cost depending on the Hotel distance
- We do have Trips Morning 8:00 am
What's Included ?
- 4 dives
- 5 adventures in diving
- Full gear
- Drinks on board
- Theory session
- (Not included entry fee to Cenotes Park)
- Shallow diving
- Deep Diving
- PADI Certification course
- Coral reef
- Cenotes Diving
Ask for Discounts Available
- 2 Divers 5% Off each
- 3 or more Divers 10% Off each
- Flexibility on dates discount
- In case the weather conditions do not allow to carry out the activity, we can reschedule or refund 100% of your payment.
- Your booking has a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before your activity.
- If you cancel less than 24 hrs before your activity or you don’t show up on the day, you will be charged 100% of the booking.
Terms and Conditions
Check our Terms and Conditions about Payment Methods, Cancellation fee, Private Transportation, Diving Marine Parks or with sharks and Cenotes entry fee, click here