Ocean Reef Diving
2 Divers 5% Off each diver
Click Here to Book Online
Looking to Admire the Beautiful Coral Reefs & Marine Life ?
Come and immerse in the beautiful reef system of the Caribbean Sea in Playa del Carmen or Cancun . Dive under archways, along moray eels, sea turtles, barracudas and many more with us! This is a great opportunity to get familiarised with the local diving having not dived here before!
Playa del Carmen & Cancun are located in Riviera Maya Mexico, faces the amazing caribbean sea and offers great scuba diving opportunities to everyone, for all levels of experience, even for those who would like to do a Discover Scuba Diving or get the PADI Open Water certification.
Discover Playa del Carmen & Cancun's warm, crystal clear waters, below these blue waters you can admire the second largest coral reefs teeming with a wide variety of marine life, like the green and caguama turtles, great diversity of tropical fish.
We will meet at the diving school to prepare the gear and head up afterwards to the ferry station and begin the adventure .
- We do have small groups of 4 divers for each guide.
- We recommend a refresher dive for beginners that have not been diving for over a year
- We meet with all Divers at our meeting Location in Cancun or Playa del Carmen
- We do have Trips Morning 8:30 am & Afternoon 11:30 am (Private trips 3 or more Divers )
- If you are in Cozumel you can take the 7:00 am ferry to Playa del Carmen and meet us there at the meeting location (ferry ticket not included)
- 2 Dives (Minimum 45 min each dive)
- NITROX available for certified Divers (5 us a Tank)
- Drinks on board
- Rental gear $15 us or $5 us by piece (not included)
- Open Water Diver or Above
- If you are not Certified diver yet, you can ask for Discovery scuba diving program or take your PADI Open water course with us and dive into the coral reefs while getting certified
- Shallow dive
- Deep dive
- Coral reef
- Boat dive
- Certified Instructor and guide
- Drift dive
- Wreck dive (check availability)
Ask for Discounts Available
- 2 Divers 5% Off each diver
- 3 or more Divers 10% Off each
- Flexibility on dates discount (ASK FOR IT)
- 2 days of Diving or more
If You wanna continue with your diving education and next PADI license at the same time that you are diving with us then you might be interested in the PADI advanced diver course
- In case the weather conditions do not allow to carry out the activity, we can reschedule or refund 100% of your payment.
- Your booking has a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before your activity.
- If you cancel less than 24 hrs before your activity or you don’t show up on the day, you will be charged 100% of the booking.
Terms and Conditions
Check our Terms and Conditions about Payment Methods, Cancellation fee, Private Transportation, Diving Marine Parks or with sharks and Cenotes entry fee, click here