First Dive Cozumel
Click Here to Book Online
Ready for your first dive in Cozumel ?
Have you ever thought about taking your first underwater breath but still unsure if this is something for you? This is the supervised scuba diving program for you also known as the first dive experience (DSD)
Discover Scuba Diving is the introductory session for your first breath underwater. It is a careful, closely supervised and enjoyable experience that opens you to the joy of diving and the underwater realm.
We offer this program either in a pool or confined water. You can try scuba when you’re on vacation at a dive destination. While not a scuba certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. To sign up for a First dive or Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old.
None prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, It consists of three segments: Short theory session, a confined water practice and 1 open water dive . If you are looking for the full PADI certification course or You like your discovery dive a lot and want to upgrade for any of the dive certification course and PADI License you can enquire on the chat for more information or click here
Don't fly 18 hrs after diving, Don't drink alcohol the night before, Use biodegradable sunscreen
- We meet with all Divers at our meeting Location in Playa del Carmen or Cancun Marina in Hotel Zone
- We offer private pick ups with a cost depending the Hotel or Distance
- We do have Trips Morning 8:00 am & Afternoon 11:00 am for Private service
- 1 Dive
- Full scuba gear
- Introductory scuba lesson
- Confine water / Pool class
- Drinks on board
- First dive in Cozumel island
- For Non Certified Divers
- Not previous experience needed
- Best place for discovery dive
- Shallow dive
- Marine-life & Coral Reefs
- Professional and Bilingual PADI Instructor / Dive master supervision
Ask for Discounts Available
- 2 Divers 5% Off each diver
- 3 or more Divers 10% Off each
- Flexibility on dates discount (ASK FOR IT)
- In case the weather conditions do not allow to carry out the activity, we can reschedule or refund 100% of your payment.
- Your booking has a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before your activity.
- If you cancel less than 24 hrs before your activity or you don’t show up on the day, you will be charged 100% of the booking.
Terms and Conditions
Check our Terms and Conditions about Payment Methods, Cancellation fee, Private Transportation, Diving Marine Parks or with sharks and Cenotes entry fee, click here