Cozumel Diving Express
Click Here to Book Online
Why to scuba dive in Cozumel Island?
Cozumel is the third largest island in Mexico and also the drift diving capital of the world. It is also considered as Jacques Cousteau’s Top 10 best in the world for its stunning diving. Cozumel lies within the great Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, which is the second largest coral reef system in the world. Come and join us diving in its amazing visibility, the healthy reefs, a variety of tropical fish, sea turtles and enormous eagle rays and many more! The excursion begins by making your way to Cozumel from Playa Del Carmen. We will be taking a boat to the Dive shop for the equipment and subsequently We head for Two dive sites are selected based on the level of experience of the group. After the dives, lunch will be prepared for you. On this excursion we are not touching inland we go directly to Playa del carmen after reef diving.
- We do have small groups of 4 divers for each guide.
- We recommend a refresher dive for beginners that have not been diving for over a year or take a peak performance buoyancy course if you don't feel comfortable with your buoyancy control
- We meet with all Divers at our meeting Location in Playa del Carmen
- We do have Morning trip 8:00 am
- Only Available from Playa del carmen
- We don't use the ferry company for this trip
What's Included ?
- 2 Dives (Minimum 45 min each dive)
- Drinks and lunch on board
- Full scuba gear
Make your diving experience the most !
For adding up any extra to your order just leave a message on the notes when doing the booking online after choosing on the calendar the day you want to do the dive activity
- Private Dive master $50 us (recommended for couples or small groups )
- NITROX available for certified Divers (5 us for tank)
- Dive computer $10 us
- Underwater camera rental $40 us
- Open Water Diver or Above
- If you are not Certified diver yet, you can ask for Discovery scuba diving program or take your PADI Open water course with us and dive into the coral reefs while getting certified
- Deep dive
- Shallow dive
- Coral reef
- Marine park
- Boat dive
- Certified Instructor and guide
- Drift dive
- Wreck Dive (If available or small groups)
Ask for Discounts Available
- 2 Divers 5% Off each diver
- 3 or more Divers 10% Off each
- Flexibility on dates discount (ASK FOR IT)
- 2 days of diving or more
- In case the weather conditions do not allow to carry out the activity, we can reschedule or refund 100% of your payment.
- Your booking has a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before your activity.
- If you cancel less than 24 hrs before your activity or you don’t show up on the day, you will be charged 100% of the booking.
Terms and Conditions
Check our Terms and Conditions about Payment Methods, Cancellation fee, Private Transportation, Diving Marine Parks or with sharks and Cenotes entry fee, click here