Cenote Pit + Cenote 2 ojos
Click Here to Book Online
Are you and Advanced diver looking for a deep dive experience in the Cenotes ?
El Pit is a deep and rugged gash in the jungle floor just 2.8kms past Dos Ojos. The entrance is steep and narrow, so be careful and use the pulleys for lowering heavy equipment as necessary. Arrive early in the morning for this deep dive and best light penetration.
Once in the water, stop and appreciate the tranquil surrounding that tower above. Descend in the middle of the Cenote through a shallow halocline towards the hydrogen sulfide cloud at 30m. El Pit continues deep below the cloud and narrows into darkness down to 40+m. Continue your dive above the cloud exploring the cavernous overhang of the Cenote before coming up to the sloping ceiling at 10m. Here you´ll not only find stalactites of all shapes and sizes but also enjoy the laser beams of sunlight penetrating the gash from below.
Cenote Dos Ojos is probably some of the world's best cavern dives. “Dos Ojos” means 2 eyes in Spanish. This cenote is undoubtedly some of the best Cenote dives in the area due to its easy conditions and magnificent cave formations all over the cavern and 2 completely different routes to explore. The first dive is at the Barbie line and it’s the side of the cavern with more open area and stunning light effects. The second dive is at the Bat-cave line, where the main attraction is to surface into a bat cave in the middle of the dive then continue all the way exploring with the dive lamps all the formations in the cave. Cenote Dos Ojos is been documented by different famous organizations due to its extensive cave systems and recently became the longest underwater cave system in the world as they find the connection of the system Dos Ojos 83 km with the system Sac-Actun with 263 km.
It is important for cavern diving to do it with a certified and experienced local guide. We choose the Cenotes on base of the experienced of the group. We do have small groups of 4 divers for each guide. We recommend a refresher dive for beginners that have not been diving for over a year
- We meet with all Divers at our Location in Playa del Carmen 8 am or Tulum 9 am
- Private service or groups, You can choose the start time from 7 am to 11 am
- 2 Dives (Minimum 45 min each)
- Full scuba gear with torch
- NITROX available for certified Divers
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- (Not Included Entry fee to Cenotes park)
- Advanced Open Water Diver or Above
- We need a minimum of 2 Divers to book for this activity
- If you are only 1 Diver and if you are flexible, You can ask on the chat for the next available trip
- If you are only 1 Diver and have not flexibility, you can go any day with own Cenote guide for just + $50 USD
- Shallow dive.
- Deep dive
- Cavern diving.
- Stunning light effects.
- Underwater landscapes.
- Cave formations.
- Bat cave.
- Similar to night dive.
- Small groups and private service.
- 2 Divers 5% Off each diver
- 3 or more Divers 10% Off each
- Flexibility on dates discount (ASK FOR IT)
- 2 Days of diving or more
- In case the weather conditions do not allow to carry out the activity, we can reschedule or refund 100% of your payment.
- Your booking has a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before your activity.
- If you cancel less than 24 hrs before your activity or you don’t show up on the day, you will be charged 100% of the booking.
Terms and Conditions
Check our Terms and Conditions about Payment Methods, Cancellation fee, Private Transportation, Diving Marine Parks or with sharks and Cenotes entry fee, click here