Bullsark Dive + Reef Dive
Click Here to Book Online
If you are searching for the most amazing diving experience, this is the answer to it!
The bull shark season starts from mid November to March every year. It is during this season whereby female bull sharks and their young remain in the temperate and turquoise water of Playa del Carmen so as to swim to nearby fresh water. We do not practice feeding of the bull sharks. We just drop down where they are and observe these magnificent marine animals around us. The second dive will be at a local nearby reef. Join us for this amazing experience!
- It is important for Bull- shark diving to do it with a certified and experienced local guide.
- We do have small groups of 4 divers for each guide.
- We recommend a refresher dive for beginners that have not been diving for over a year
- We meet with all Divers at our meeting Location in Playa del Carmen
- We do have Trips Morning 8:00 am & Afternoon 11:00 am (Private trips 3 or more Divers )
- If you are in Cozumel you can take the 7:00 am ferry to Playa del Carmen and meet us there at the meeting location (ferry ticket not included)
- 2 Dives
- Scuba gear $15 us or $5 us by piece ( not included)
- NITROX available for certified Divers (5 us a Tank)
- Drinks on board
- Advanced Open Water Diver or Above
- If you are Open water diver and want to dive with the sharks you can do it as part of your PADI Advanced course with us
- If you are not Certified diver yet, you can ask for Discovery scuba diving program or take your PADI Open water course with us and dive into the coral reefs while getting certified
- Shallow dive
- Deep dive
- Coral reef
- Boat dive
- Certified Instructor and guide
- Drift dive
Ask for Discounts Available
- 2 Divers 5% Off each diver
- 3 or more Divers 10% Off each
- Flexibility on dates discount (ASK FOR IT)
- 2 days of Diving or more
- In case the weather conditions do not allow to carry out the activity, we can reschedule or refund 100% of your payment.
- Your booking has a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before your activity.
- If you cancel less than 24 hrs before your activity or you don’t show up on the day, you will be charged 100% of the booking.
Terms and Conditions
Check our Terms and Conditions about Payment Methods, Cancellation fee, Private Transportation, Diving Marine Parks or with sharks and Cenotes entry fee, click here