What's a Cenote ?
Cavern diving in Cenotes is a unique experience in Mexico and top diving around the world . All cenotes belong to one of the 3 main cave systems and underground rivers in the Yucatan peninsula. They are all special, with its different shapes, sizes and phenomenons. All of them are connected to the Ocean and some Cenotes are open, surrounded by mangroves with more marine life because more close to the sea, while others are overhead caverns or sinkholes localized in the jungle. Discover the cave formations type of stalactites and stalagmites created by the combination of the minerals and the limestone over thousands of years. Admire these underwater landscape with its stunning light effects when the sun light passes through the crystal-clear water into the cavern.
It is important for cavern diving to do it with a certified and experienced local guide. We choose the Cenotes on base of the experienced of the group. We do have small groups of 4 divers for each guide. We recommend a refresher dive for beginners that have not been diving for over a year
- We meet with all Divers at our Location in Playa del Carmen 8 am or Tulum 9 am
- Private service or groups, You can choose the start time from 7 am to 11 am
- 2 Dives (Minimum 45 min each)
- NITROX available for certified Divers
- Drinks, snacks and lunch
- (Not Included Entry fee to Cenotes park)
- Open Water Diver or Above
- We need a minimum of 2 Divers to book for this activity
- If you are only 1 Diver and if you are flexible, You can ask on the chat for the next available trip
- If you are only 1 Diver and have not flexibility, you can go any day with own Cenote guide for just + $50 USD
- 2 Different Cenotes
- Shallow dive
- Cavern diving
- Small groups and private service
- Certified cavern guide
- Similar to night dive
- 2 Divers 5% Off each diver
- 3 or more Divers 10% Off each
- 2 or more days of diving 5%
- Flexibility on dates discount (ASK FOR IT)
- In case the weather conditions do not allow to carry out the activity, we can reschedule or refund 100% of your payment.
- Your booking has a free cancellation policy up to 24 hours before your activity.
- If you cancel less than 24 hrs before your activity or you don’t show up on the day, you will be charged 100% of the booking.
Terms and Conditions
Check our Terms and Conditions about Payment Methods, Cancellation fee, Private Transportation, Diving Marine Parks or with sharks and Cenotes entry fee, click here